Donald TrumpDonald TrumpTrump wants B for 62 miles of border wall: report Trump can boost national security, own legacy with Russian arms deal Press: Did Trump learn? MORE once again refused to close the door to a third-party presidential bid as he told CNN that he not being treated well by the “establishment."
I think it's highly unlikely unless they break the pledge to me, because it's a two-way street," he said in an interview airing Wednesday night on “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon.”
“If they don't treat me with a certain amount of decorum and respect, if they don't treat me as the front-runner, by far as the front-runner, if the playing field is not level, then certainly all options are open," he said.
"They said they would be honorable. So far, they — I can't tell you if they are — but the establishment is not exactly being very good to me."
The GOP contender also pushed back against mounting criticism of his call to halt Muslim immigration in America, as well as assertions that he is racist.
“I'm doing good for the Muslims. … Many Muslim friends of mine are in agreement with me,” he told the network.
Trump clarified that his ban wouldn’t necessarily last long, and added that the American public is behind him.
“The group that is not criticizing me … is the public. The public agrees with what I said. They saw those two animals last week go out and shoot people,” he added, referencing the recent shooting in San Bernardino, Calif.