Libertarian presidential nominee Gary JohnsonGary JohnsonPoll: 85 percent of Clinton supporters would vote for her again Open primaries are the answer to America’s election woes — so what are we waiting for? Trump’s early economic success reveals Obama failures, could presage 2020 landslide MORE on Tuesday released a list of potential Supreme Court Justice appointees.
"As President, when the opportunity arises, I will nominate Justices who have proven records of demonstrating that loyalty to the Constitution."
Johnson listed six potential nominees. They are:
- Alex Kozinski, circuit judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Randy Barnett, director of the Georgetown Center for the Constitution
- Janice Rogers Brown, D.C. Circuit Court judge and former California Supreme Court justice
- Tom Campbell, former member of Congress and dean of the Chapman University School of Law
- Miguel Estrada, partner at the Washington, D.C., law office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Jonathan Turley, Professor at George Washington University Law School
With just a week left before the general election, Johnson is polling at 4.6 percent, according to the RealClearPolitics average of polls.