FROM THE BLOGS:
- Kevin Drum, MoJo Up is still up, down is still down
- Ed Morrissey, Hot Air Frankey goes after Obama
Two words the administration fears - Katie Connolly, The Gaggle
- Ezra Klein A word on my Paul Ryan interview
- Dan Perrin, Red State Does the W.H. rely on Congress beacuse of incompetence?
- Alex Seitz-Wald, Think Progress Sanford's stimulus hypocrisy
- Mark Krikorian, The Corner The 'Snowpocalypse'
Don't pop the champagne on those jobs numbers - Mike Lillis, TWI
- Monica Potts, TAPPED Helping Haiti with arrogance
- Jonathan Tobin, Contentions Hillary tilts talk against Israel
Where does McCain stand on Shelby hold? - Chris Good, The Atlantic
- Steve Benen, Political Animal Coming to terms with 'the maverick'
- Lachlam Markay, Newsbusters Left-wing sites smearing James O'Keefe
OTHER NEWS SOURCES:
Capitol buckles down as snowstorm hits - The Hill
White House fires back at Shelby over holds - The Hill
Labor market shows signs of reawakening - NYT
Tea Party leaders form PAC - WaPo