FROM THE BLOGS:
- Bruce Drake, Politics Daily GOP leads Dems on 7 of 9 big issues
Extrapolating about Del. Senate primary - Neil Stevens, RedState
- P. Rosenberg, Open Left Does Obama know about Civil Rights Movement?
Iraq in the long run - Ross Douthat
- Steve Benen, Political Animal They're in no position to boast
Which party is the fat cat party? - Michelle Malkin
- Marc Ambinder, The Atlantic What Cornyn didn't say about gays
- Big Tent Democrat, TalkLeft Not the bold leadership we've been waiting for
- David Dayen, Firedoglake New jobs bill proposed
- Brian Beutler, TPMDC Vitter camp gets donation from deceased woman
Obama, Bush and war - Rick Richman, contentions
Split at the top on GZM? - Stephen Schwartz, TWS
Reich dreams of Boxer - Jim Geraghty, Campaign Spot
- Jamelle Bouie, TAPPED Was President Bush dumb?
- Kate Pickert, Swampland Just how damaging was health debate for Dems?
OTHER NEWS SOURCES:
Fight over Ground Zero sets up most political 9/11 anniversary yet - The Hill
Illegal immigration to U.S. drops almost 67% - Washington Post
Sarah Palin in the sound and the fury - Vanity Fair