FROM THE BLOGS:
- Andrew Sullivan, Daily Dish Malkin dissent
- Ben Domenech, RedState Rick Perry on shotguns, politics and Tea Party
- Tim Slagle, Big Government Totalitarian recall
- David Sirota, Huffington Post Who is responsible for progressive 'enthusiasm gap'?
- Evan McMorris-Santoro, TPMDC Colin Powell stands up for Obama
- Jim Geraghty, Campaign Spot Obama is losing his fans
- Ruben Ramirez, Front Row Washington Shift in power on the horizon in Washington
- Max Boot, contentions Obama's War
- Steve Benen, Political Animal Steve King eyes government shutdown
- Tim Fernholz, TAPPED Confused by Bush tax cut debate?
- Stephanie Mencimer, MoJo Values Voters woo Tea Party
- Weigel Green shoots for Democrats in New York
- Christian Heinze, GOP12 Pence: Delaware isn't about O'Donnell
- Ed Morrissey, Hot Air NYT shocked, shocked to see Wall St. declining
- digby, Hullabaloo Are you ready for some teabaggin'?
OTHER NEWS SOURCES:
Social conservatives confident in new GOP contract - The Hill
More Dems distancing themselves from Pelosi - Washington Post
Republicans gain ground among independents - Wall Street Journal