One of the two women who had come to an agreement with the National Restaurant Association over sexual harassment claims against presidential contender Herman Cain went public in an interview with The New York Times on Tuesday.

Karen Kraushaar, who works for the U.S. Treasury Department in Washington, D.C., said she decided to speak out after another Cain accuser, Sheila Bialek, came forward on Monday, and after Kraushaar’s name had been leaked in some media reports.

“When you are being sexually harassed in the workplace, you are extremely vulnerable,” she told the Times. “You do whatever you can to quickly get yourself into a job some place safe and that is what I thought I had achieved when I left.”

Kraushaar said she might address the allegations at “a joint press conference where all of the women would be together with our attorneys and all of this evidence would consider together.”

“These allegations can be considered together as a body of evidence,” she added.

Kraushaar’s comments were published just minutes before Cain appeared at press conference with his attorney, Lin Wood, to deny the allegations in full.

The GOP presidential candidate also denied the allegations in an interview earlier Tuesday.

“I can categorically say I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period,” Cain said in an interview with ABC News and Yahoo.