A historic London neighborhood has banned President Trump
Donald John TrumpHouse Democrat slams Donald Trump Jr. for ‘serious case of amnesia’ after testimony Skier Lindsey Vonn: I don’t want to represent Trump at Olympics Poll: 4 in 10 Republicans think senior Trump advisers had improper dealings with Russia MORE after he tweeted a series of anti-Muslim videos from the Twitter account of a far-right British politician.
Greenwich councilors adopted a motion Thursday that said Trump wouldn’t be allowed into the borough.
The local Greenwich leaders wrote in the motion that they expressed "alarm at the decision of President Trump to retweet Islamophobic Propaganda" and "sadness at the President's bigoted attitude towards women and ethnic minorities."
Trump caused outrage after he retweeted the videos last month.
British Prime Minister Theresa May condemned Trump for retweeting the videos and British politicians called for her to withdraw Trump’s invitation to visit the country. May’s office said that it would not pull the invitation.