- TWEET TWEET: Visit The Hill's new Twitter Room!!
- Lobbying roundup: Some say the lobbyist rules in the stimulus are too strict, while anti-abortion groups lobby against Kathleen SebeliusKathleen SebeliusRomney: Trump victory 'very possible' Fighting for assisted living facilities The chaotic fight for ObamaCare MORE' HHS nod.
- The president is lobbying the Democratic Caucus as I write, and here's our preview.
- Auto bailout perspective from Rep. John Dingell at the Congress Blog.
- Asking the GM head to step down was a slippery slope, writes Armstrong Williams.
- On the eve of NY 20: the robocall war
March 30, 2009, 06:14 pm