Headlines more stimulating than a thousand-page piece of legislation:
- Sen. Jim Bunning apologizes for comments that essentially said Justice Ginsburg had one foot in the grave.
- Democratic lawmakers most at risk from a GOP challenger get put in the Frontline program where they "will be pushed to focus on fundraising and outreach efforts." Could a VH-1 reality show be far off?
- Sens. Chuck SchumerCharles SchumerReid: 'I have set the Senate' for nuclear option Immigration was barely covered in the debates GOP leaders advise members to proceed with caution on Trump MORE and Kirsten GillibrandKirsten GillibrandMusic streamer Spotify joins Gillibrand’s push for paid family leave Gillibrand proposes sexual assault reforms for Merchant Marine Academy Podesta floated Bill Gates, Bloomberg as possible Clinton VPs MORE say they'll take any turned-down stimulus case for their home state.
- More stimulus for the unstimulated: Armstrong Williams weighs in on the governors' reactions.
- On the Congess Blog, Sen. Bernie SandersBernie SandersClinton: AT&T deal 'raises questions and concerns' A Berniecrat's Argument Against Jill Stein and For Hillary Clinton Trump and millennials: He might do better than we think MORE writes that Social Security and Medicare are "under new attack."