Headlines more stimulating than a thousand-page piece of legislation:
- Sen. Jim Bunning apologizes for comments that essentially said Justice Ginsburg had one foot in the grave.
- Democratic lawmakers most at risk from a GOP challenger get put in the Frontline program where they "will be pushed to focus on fundraising and outreach efforts." Could a VH-1 reality show be far off?
- Sens. Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand say they'll take any turned-down stimulus case for their home state.
- More stimulus for the unstimulated: Armstrong Williams weighs in on the governors' reactions.
- On the Congess Blog, Sen. Bernie Sanders writes that Social Security and Medicare are "under new attack."