• H.Res. 683, expressing the regret of the House of Representatives for the passage of laws that adversely affected the Chinese in the United States, including the Chinese Exclusion Act,
• H.R. 1556, to amend the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act to allow certain land to be used to generate income to provide funding for academic programs,
• H.R. 4027, to clarify authority granted under a measure titled 'An Act to define the exterior boundary of the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation in the State of Utah,'
• S. 997, the East Bench Irrigation District Water Contract Extension Act, and,
• H.R. 3668, the Counterfeit Drug Penalty Enhancement Act of 2012.
• S. 404, to modify a land grant patent issued by the secretary of the Interior, passed 383-3.
• S. 684, to provide for the conveyance of certain parcels of land to the town of Alta, Utah. Passed 380-0.
Later in the evening, the House approved H.R. 1272, the Minnesota Chippewa Tribe Judgment Fund Distribution Act, by voice vote.
But after several minutes of debate the House delayed a vote on H.R. 2938, the Gila Bend Indian Reservation Lands Replacement Clarification Act. This bill would limit the ability of an Indian tribe in Arizona to build a casino, an issue that split Republicans during debate.
— This story was updated at 7:04 p.m. to reflect the late votes, and again at 7:44 p.m.