The seven bills are:
• H.R. 316, permanent resident status for Esther Karinge, from Rep. Edward MarkeyEd MarkeyOvernight Finance: Lawmakers float criminal charges for Wells Fargo chief | Scrutiny on Trump's Cuba dealings | Ryan warns of recession if no tax reform Overnight Tech: FCC chief downplays delay to TV box reforms | Lawsuit filed over internet transition | Waze rolls out ridehailing service Anti-trade senators say chamber would be crazy to pass TPP MORE (D-Mass.);
• H.R. 357, permanent resident status for Corina de Chalup Turcinovic, from Rep. Daniel Lipinski (D-Ill.);
• H.R. 794, permanent resident status for Allan Bolor Kelley, from Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.);
• H.R. 823, permanent resident status for Maria Carmen Castro Ramirez and J. Refugio Carreno Rojas, from Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.);
• H.R. 824, permanent resident status for Daniel Wachira, from Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.);
• H.R. 1857, permanent resident status for Bartosz Kumor, from Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.); and
• S. 285, allowing Victor Sopuruchi Chukwueke to apply for status as a legal alien, from Sen. Carl LevinCarl LevinThe Fed and a return to banking simplicity What Our presidential candidates can learn from Elmo Zumwalt Will there be a 50-50 Senate next year? MORE (D-Mich.).