Sen. Ron WydenRon WydenMnuchin aiming for tax reform by August Dems rip Trump administration for revoking Obama's transgender directive IPAB’s Medicare cuts will threaten seniors’ access to care MORE (D-Ore.) cosponsored the amendment.
The Senate also voted on the following budget amendments:
- Sen. Lindsey GrahamLindsey GrahamThe Hill's 12:30 Report Back to the future: Congress should look to past for Fintech going forward CNN to host town hall featuring John McCain, Lindsey Graham MORE (R-S.C.) amendment 329, to ask senators to give part of their salaries to the charity of their choice because federal workers are losing part of their salaries because of furloughs under sequestration, passed by voice vote.
- Sen. Dean HellerDean HellerCornyn: Border wall 'makes absolutely no sense' in some areas Greens launch ads against two GOP senators for Pruitt votes GOP groups ramp up pressure on lawmakers over ObamaCare MORE (R-Nev.) amendment 293, to ensure that the Bureau of Land Management collaborates with states in efforts to promote sustainable sage-grouse populations and the conservation of sage-grouse habitat by developing and approving state plans that prevent the listing of the bird under the Endangered Species Act of 1973 and preserve the way of life in, and economic health of, the impacted areas, passed by voice vote.
- Sen. John BoozmanJohn BoozmanA guide to the committees: Senate GOP considers ways to ‘modernize’ endangered species law GOP senators unveil bill to give Congress control of consumer bureau budget MORE (R-Ark.) amendment 527, to restrict eminent domain so that private land could not be acquired for other private use, passed by voice vote.
- Sen. Kelly AyotteKelly AyotteLewandowski saw no evidence of voter fraud in New Hampshire NH governor 'not aware’ of major voter fraud Former NH AG: 'Allegations of voter fraud in NH are baseless' MORE (R-N.H.) amendment 136, to prohibit funding of the "Missile to Nowhere" — the Medium Extended Air Defense System, passed 94-5.
- Sen. Mike CrapoMike CrapoA guide to the committees: Senate Time for the feds to deregulate gun suppressors Senate votes to repeal transparency rule for oil companies MORE (R-Idaho) amendment 318, to amend the reconciliation instruction to include instructions to the Finance Committee to achieve the budget’s stated goal of $275 billion in mandatory healthcare savings, rejected on a 47-52 vote.
This article was updated at 2:59 a.m. to include the Crapo amendment.