The New York Times on Thursday published a story about Rep. Aaron Schock (R-Ill.). The central theme, that Schock is attractive, should come as little surprise to anyone who works on Capitol Hill.
But the best intel for Washingtonians may be a little sentence buried near the end, which contains a list of where Schock's admirers might hope to cross paths with the handsome lawmaker after hours.
Schock singles out five of his favorite spots by name:
1. Buddha Bar: 455 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, D.C.
2. Tosca: 1112 F Street NW, Washington, D.C.
3. Prime Rib: 2020 K Street NW, Washington, D.C.
4. Bistro Bis: 15 E Street NW, Washington, D.C.
5. Restaurant Nora: 2132 Florida Ave. NW, Washington, D.C.
The piece points out that Schock goes home to Peoria, Ill., nearly every weekend, so if you're looking for him in Washington, Tuesday and Wednesday nights would be your best bet.
He also said he likes to try new restaurants, so keep up-to-date on the newest venues opening up downtown.