Former Vice President Al GoreAl GoreStein’s recount effort is important — here’s why The power of paper Trump's victory margin smaller than total Stein votes in key swing states MORE, who 12 years ago was talking “lockboxes” while debating then-Texas Gov. George W. Bush, will be analyzing the first presidential debate between President Obama and GOP nominee Mitt Romney.
Gore will lead a roundtable featuring other Current TV hosts, including former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm (D), former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer (D), Cenk Uygur and John Fugelsang, according to a statement from the network.
More from The
• Analysts: Israel split on military action against Iran
• GOP leaders 'disturbed' by Libya story, demand new briefing
• GOP: Napolitano hiding info on immigration enforcement
• Romney tells voters: Don't expect 'a huge cut in taxes'
• Lawmakers fight for sales tax deduction
• GOP lawmaker laughs off congressional action over NFL refs
• Poll: Four in 10 believe in Obama health law ‘death panels’
• Conservatives rally to Akin as exit deadline passes