By The Hill Staff - 07/30/12 11:07 PM EDT
• ENERGY. Wexler & Walker Public Policy Associates is lobbying for the Chinese oil company CNOOC International regarding “issues relating to development of natural gas and sustainable energy products.” Former Rep. Robert “Bud” Cramer (D-Ala.) is among the five lobbyists on the account.
Artemis Strategies is lobbying for HydroVolts regarding “support for hydroelectric innovations.” Joe Davis, former chief of strategic communications for NASA and a former policy adviser for the Department of Energy, is among the four lobbyists on the account.
Artemis Strategies is lobbying for Transgene, a company based in France, regarding “U.S. procurement of biodefense drugs.”
• MILITARY TECHNOLOGY. PRASAM is lobbying for Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. regarding “intelligence [and] national security space programs; Navy [and] Air Force weapon system and sensor programs.”
• MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT. The Law Offices of George Harris is lobbying for six cities in Alabama — Center Point, Jackson, Jasper, Dothan, Thomasville and Huntersville — regarding “direct foreign investment [and] community development.”
• PHILANTHROPY. Carmen Group Inc. is lobbying for the United Negro College Fund regarding “headquarter relocation.” David Carmen, founder of the firm, is one of the lobbyists on the account.
• PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES. Troutman Sanders Public Affairs Group is lobbying for Columbus State University in Georgia regarding “general monitoring of appropriations legislation.” Several former congressional legislative assistants are on the account, as well as Robert Leebern, a former chief of staff to then-Rep. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.).
• VETERANS AFFAIRS. The Livingston Group is lobbying for New Day Financial regarding “veterans’ mortgage programs [and] mortgage regulatory issues.” Robert Livingston, former Republican congressman from Louisiana, is one of the lobbyists on the account.