By The Hill Staff - 01/16/13 12:41 AM EST
• Former Rep. Steve Bartlett (R-Texas) has joined Levick, an agency focusing on crisis management and public affairs. Before joining the firm, he worked as the chief executive of the Financial Services Roundtable.
• Williams Mullen has hired Singleton B. McAllister to be a partner in the firm’s Washington office. Before that, she worked in Blank Rome’s government relations practice. She has held many positions in the public sector, including as senior counsel to the House Budget Committee and a President Clinton appointee to the U.S. Agency for International Development.
• Mike Prucker has been named the chief operations officer for the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. Before that, he worked at lobbying firm the Palmetto Group. Prucker also spent more than two decades in the House working as the legislative director for Rep. Richard Neal (D-Mass.) and the executive assistant to the vice chairman of the Democratic Caucus, among other positions.
• Christopher J. Walsh and Mitchell E. Zamoff have rejoined Hogan Lovells. Walsh will work in the firm’s corporate practice group and Zamoff will serve in the litigation, arbitration and employment practice group. Before that, they worked at UnitedHealth Group (UHG).
• TCH Group has hired Allison Nyholm to be a partner at the firm. She previously worked as a policy adviser at the American Petroleum Institute, focusing on federal oil and gas royalty legislation and regulation.
• Emily Frumberg will join Polaris Consulting as an associate for government affairs. Before that, she worked as the member services coordinator on the House Financial Services Committee. She has also worked at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.