By The Hill Staff - 11/28/07 11:41 AM EST
• AUTOMOBILES. Miller & Chevalier is lobbying for Honda North America. Marc Gerson, former tax counsel on the House Ways and Means Committee, and Rocco Femia are lobbying for the car company on tax-related issues, Senate lobbying records show.
• DEFENSE. O’Neill & Associates is lobbying for L-3 Communications on defense appropriations and authorization bills, Senate lobbying records show. Scott Brenner, John Cahill and James Dunbar are listed on the registration as working for L-3.
Roche Diagnostics also hired Patton Boggs to lobby on the federal regulation of mold, according to Senate lobbying records. Michael Bloomquist, a former deputy general counsel on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, is among a group of four Patton Boggs lobbyists working for Roche.
Marlowe & Company’s Howard Marlowe and Josh Gaboton are lobbying for the National Community Pharmacists Association on issues related to Medicare, according to Senate lobbying records.
• RETAIL. The Duberstein Group is lobbying for Hasbro, according to Senate lobbying records. Michael Berman, Steven Champlin, Kenneth Duberstein, Henry Grady, Brian Griffin and Eric Ueland, former chief of staff to Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.), are listed as lobbying for the toy maker.
• TAXES. Dewey & LeBoeuf is lobbying for the Railroad Infrastructure Group on “tax incentives to promote rail infrastructure capacity investment,” according to Senate lobbying records.
• TELECOM. The Cohen Group is lobbying for T-Mobile USA on “spectrum allocation issues,” according to Senate records. James Bodner, Paul Gebhard, Meg Guliford, Paul Kern, Kathleen Rock and Harry Raduege are lobbying for the telecom company.
Verizon Communications hired DLA Piper to lobby on “privacy, national security and related issues affecting the telecommunications industry,” according to Senate lobbying records.