By The Hill Staff - 06/23/08 06:43 PM EDT
• AVIATION. McBee Strategic Consulting is lobbying for Abertis Infraestructuras on airport leasing and a management pilot program. Steve McBee, a former legislative aide to Rep. Norm Dicks (D-Wash.); and Robert Chamberlin, former chief counsel to the Senate Commerce Committee, will be lobbying on behalf of Abertis Infraestructuras.
• BUILDING. The Spectrum Consulting Group will be lobbying for the State of Missouri-Office of Administration on securing federal funding for infrastructure to support the Missouri State Prison Redevelopment.
• ENERGY. Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti is lobbying for Clean Energy on energy issues relating to clean air and natural gas. Kelly Bingel, former chief of staff to Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.); David Castagnetti, former chief of staff to Sen. Max Baucus (D-Mont.); and Elise Finley Pickering, former chief of staff to Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.), are lobbying for Clean Energy.
• FINANCIAL. The Foundation for the National Archives hired DC Navigators to assess the viability of Congress completing legislative activity on commemorative coin legislation before Congress adjourns, according to records filed with the Senate. Ron Christie, a former assistant to President George W. Bush; and Philmore Anderson, a former special assistant to former Vice President Dan Quayle, will be lobbying for the Archives.
• HOUSING. Nixon Peabody will be lobbying for Evergreen Partners on a current housing bill. Nixon Peabody will be working on clarifying the treatment of funds derived from the low-income housing tax credit as equity for affordable housing projects.