By The Hill Staff - 11/25/13 06:52 PM EST
• The Financial Services Roundtable named Sarah Drew as its vice president of membership and Alison Hawkins as its vice president of communications. Drew began at the group in 2008 and currently serves as its senior director of membership and information services. Hawkins is the financial lobby’s director of communications and is a veteran of the 2012 presidential campaign.
• The National Association of Chemical Distributors has named Ben Traynham as its manager of legislative affairs and announced that Eric Byer will become the group’s president and chief executive on Jan. 1. Traynham most recently worked at the Printing Industries of America, but has also worked for Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.). Byer comes from a national law firm and previously worked at the National Air Transportation Association as the chief operating officer and vice president of government and industry affairs.
• Thomas Lamont, a former assistant secretary of the Army, has become a senior adviser at mCapitol Management. Prior to joining the lobby shop, Lamont was responsible for “manpower, personnel and reserve component affairs” for the U.S. Army, and oversaw the elimination of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” ban on openly gay service members.
• The Association of Global Automakers hired Josh Pudnos to be the state affairs manager within the group’s lobby shop. Before that, he worked as a manager of government affairs and communications at Obadal, Filler, MacLeod & Klein.
• Kristin Isabelli joined the United States Council for International Business as director of customs and trade facilitation. Prior to that, she worked for the House Ways and Means Committee, serving as the trade legislative assistant for Chairman Dave Camp (R-Mich.).