By The Hill Staff - 04/11/12 12:10 AM EDT
• Eileen Marcus and David Wade are joining ASGK Public Strategies as managing director and principal, respectively. Wade comes from the White House Office of Communications and previously worked in the office of Senate Majority Leader Harry ReidHarry ReidSuper-PAC targets Portman on trade Dem leader urges compromise on FCC set-top box plan Senate Dems introduce Iran sanctions extension MORE (D-Nev.). Marcus comes to ASGK from Fleishman-Hillard, where she served as senior vice president and senior partner.
• Kristin Lee has moved to Microsoft to be the company’s senior public relations manager for Washington, D.C. Lee most recently worked for the Transportation Security Administration as director of public affairs. She has also served as communications director for the majority on the House Rules Committee.
• John Nonna, Larry Schiffer, Eridania Perez and Suman Chakraborty have joined the commercial litigation team at Patton Boggs. The four attorneys are affiliated with Dewey & LeBoeuf. Nonna serves as the chairman of the Dewey & LeBoeuf insurance/reinsurance dispute resolution practice.
• Andrew Shipley and John Henault have been hired as partner and of counsel, respectively, at Perkins Coie. Shipley leaves Northrop Grumman Corp., where he served as an assistant general counsel. Henault, a former Marine, leaves his position as a member of Cooley’s commercial litigation group.
• David Connelly has joined the energy and environmental department at McGuireWoods. Connelly leaves Dominion Resources Services Inc., where he was senior counsel and represented companies in front of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and the United States Courts of Appeals. He also worked for Bruder, Gentile & Marcoux as an attorney.
• Robert Nichols is joining Covington & Burling to be a co-chairman of the government contracts team. Nichols has led teams defending against investigations from the Justice Department and Congress. He has worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Honors Program, assigned part-time to the White House.