• Christine Sequenzia Titus has joined the American Society of
Consultant Pharmacists as government affairs manager. She previously
worked as a federal policy adviser/lobbyist for the Animal Welfare
Institute, an administrator at HM Capital Partners and a business
markets group administrator at Level 3 Communications. Before that she
worked for Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas) as a legislative assistant and
for the House Energy and Commerce Committee as a staff assistant.
• Kristen Swearingen has been promoted to senior director of legislative affairs at Associated Builders and Contractors. Swearingen previously worked for the group as director of legislative affairs for healthcare. She has also served on Capitol Hill as a staffer under former Sen. Jim Bunning (R-Ky.).
• Adam Abrams has moved to Blue Engine Message & Media to work on strategic communications. Abrams previously worked for President Obama as a regional communications director and spokesman. Before that, he served former Rep. Patrick Murphy (D-Pa.) as communications director and speechwriter. He also has worked on the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee as part of the rapid response communication team under then-DCCC Chairman Rahm Emanuel.
• Travis Lumpkin is joining Gordon Thomas Honeywell Governmental Affairs in its Washington office as vice president. Lumpkin most recently worked for Sen. Patty MurrayPatty MurrayReid defends relationship with McConnell in farewell speech Top Dem signals likely opposition to Sessions nomination Overnight Finance: Trump takes victory lap at Carrier plant | House passes 'too big to fail' revamp | Trump econ team takes shape MORE (D-Wash.) as a senior policy adviser for six years. He also served as her senior economic adviser. Lumpkin’s Capitol Hill résumé also includes work for Sen. Maria CantwellMaria CantwellSpeaker’s office: No energy bill this year Overnight Energy: Dakota pipeline standoff heats up Obama rescinds Arctic offshore drilling proposal MORE (D-Wash.) and Rep. Rick LarsenRick LarsenUS wins aerospace subsidies trade case over the EU Business groups, lawmakers back trade case against China Dems urge treaty ratification after South China Sea ruling MORE (D-Wash.).
• Erin Billings will come to the Podesta Group June 4 to be a principal at the firm. Billings previously worked for BGR Public Relations as a managing director. She also worked in news for CQ-Roll Call for nine years, ending her career there as a deputy editor.