By The Hill Staff - 02/27/13 01:05 AM EST
• Technology giant HP has hired Bret Wincup to become its director of federal government relations. Prior to that, he worked in a similar position at the Information Technology Industry Council. Kelly Eaton has also joined HP, and will be serving as the senior manager of the company’s political action committee and political programs. She has held similar positions at NextEra Energy, Prudential Financial and General Electric.
• Bryan Cave has hired Joe Lapia be a policy adviser in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office. Lapia worked in the Senate Democratic Cloakroom for 10 years, and was most recently at Ogilvy Government Relations.
• SKDKnickerbocker has brought on Cecelia Prewett as senior vice president. Previously, Prewett served as the director of public affairs at the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). During her time at the agency, she also worked as the senior policy adviser for Chairman Jon Leibowitz.
• The Roosevelt Group hired Timothy J. Drumm to become a senior adviser for the firm. Before that, he worked as the chief of staff to former Rep. Ann Marie Buerkle (R-N.Y.).
• CNN Worldwide has hired Allison Gollust to be its senior vice president of communications, which puts her in the center of messaging strategy for all the CNN networks. Most recently, she worked as the communications director for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D).
• Faith Schwartz has joined CoreLogic as senior vice president of government solutions. Before that, she worked at a nonprofit organization called Hope Now, which helps consumers stay in their homes. She has held senior positions at Dominion Mortgage Corp., TMC Mortgage, Fieldstone Mortgage Co. and Option One Mortgage Corp. She has experience in the public sector as well, having served as the director of alternative markets, structured transactions and national sales for Freddie Mac.