By The Hill Staff - 03/24/09 05:47 PM EDT
• Gary Falle has been appointed associate vice president for federal governmental relations for the University of California system. Falle is currently director of national laboratory affairs for the university and a former chief of staff to the Energy secretary. Falle will be based in Washington.
• Lisa Kidder Hrobsky has been promoted to vice president for legislative affairs for the American Hospital Association (AHA). She joined AHA in 2003. She previously was director of federal relations at the Health Insurance Association of America.
• Jane Gilbert has been appointed president and chief executive officer at the ALS Association. She was previously the senior vice president for chapter operations for the American Red Cross.
• Al Jackson will lead the Washington office of Chandler Chicco Agency. Jackson is a former partner and director at Ketchum Public Affairs. He will be responsible for expanding Chandler Chicco’s healthcare public affairs division and for overall growth of the Washington office.
• Roy Bernardi, former deputy secretary at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, has joined CGI Group as vice president.
• Robert Hood has joined CH2M Hill, an engineering and construction firm, as vice president for national security programs, the company announced Tuesday. Hood will be responsible for meeting with officials from Capitol Hill and the administration. Previously, Hood worked as a special assistant to the president for legislative affairs. He also has worked as principal deputy assistant secretary of defense for legislative affairs at the Pentagon.