By The Hill Staff - 04/28/09 06:39 PM EDT
• Peter Goodloe has joined Sidley Austin as counsel in the FDA, Healthcare, Public Policy and Government Affairs practice. Goodloe had been the legislative counsel and parliamentarian for the House Energy and Commerce Committee under then-Chairman John Dingell (D-Mich.).
• Rational PR, a public-relations firm, and the Stevens and Schriefer Group, an advertising agency, announced the launch of Rational 360. The partners are Patrick Dorton, Russ Schriefer, Stuart Stevens, Don Marshall, Ashley O’Connor, Heath Garrett, Rob Gray and Jason Meath.
• Elizabeth Ferrell has joined McKenna Long & Aldridge as a partner in the firm’s government contracts practice.
• David Meyer has joined Morrison & Foerster as a partner and co-chairman of the firm’s global antitrust and competition law practice group. Meyer was previously deputy assistant attorney general in the Justice Department’s antitrust division. Roger Fones, who worked at that division for three decades, has also joined the firm.
• Vanda McMurtry has joined Davis & Harman as a partner in the firm’s legislative practice. McMurtry previously worked at Parven Pomper Strategies, and was a staff director on the Senate Finance Committee during the late ’80s and early ’90s.