By The Hill Staff - 02/16/10 11:05 PM EST
• Alicia Mitchell has been named by the American Hospital Association as its senior vice president for communications. Mitchell has worked for 20 years at the trade association and served most recently as its vice president for media relations.
• John T. Jacobs has joined the Telecommunications Industry Association as vice president of marketing and sales. Prior joining the trade group, Jacobs worked as chief marketing officer and general manager of Decisive Media. He also worked at Yankee Group Research Inc. Further, Jacobs served in the United Nations’ International Telecommunication Union and also worked at MCI Communications Corp.
• Will Telligman has been hired by the Organic Trade Association as its new legislative and advocacy manager. He most recently served as the legislative affairs coordinator for the International Dairy Foods Association. Telligman also worked as an intern in Washington for Rep. John Spratt (D-S.C.).
• Christina Pearson is joining Micro soft’s D.C. office as senior director of public relations. Pearson previously was with Fleishman-Hillard, a global public-relations firm, where she focused on counseling clients during times of crisis.
• William Kelly is joining the National Foreign Trade Council as senior vice president, effective March 1. Previously, Kelly was director of international governmental affairs at Ford Motor Co., and has been a member of the NFTC Board of Directors for more than a decade.