By The Hill Staff - 05/25/10 11:38 PM EDT
• Tamera Stanton Luzzatto has been hired by the Pew Charitable Trusts to manage the government-relations in its Washington office. Luzzatto was then-Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton’s (D-N.Y.) chief of staff. She also worked as an aide to Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.).
• Laura Burton Capps has joined Blue Engine Message & Media. Capps has worked for a number of prominent Democratic politicians, including former President Bill Clinton, the late Sen. Edward Kennedy (Mass.) and Sen. John Kerry’s (Mass.) 2004 presidential campaign. She has also worked as senior vice president for government affairs and communications for the Ocean Conservancy and as communications director for the Alliance for Climate Protection.
• Jeff Davidoff has been hired by ONE, the anti-poverty advocacy group, as its new chief marketing officer. He was chief marketing officer for Orbitz Worldwide. Before that, Davidoff was vice president of brand marketing and communications at Whirlpool Corp. and was also a founding member of UPSHOT, an integrated marketing agency.
• Brian Gallagher has been hired by the American Pharmacists Association as its new senior vice president of government affairs. Gallagher was vice president of compliance for Rite Aid before joining the trade group. Prior to that, he worked at NDCHealth and also was general counsel for TechRx Inc.
• Vincent Eng has joined the Raben Group as a principal. Eng is the former deputy director of the Asian American Justice Center, where he oversaw the group’s public policy programs and litigation efforts. Before that, he worked as the managing editor of Bernan, a publisher of government documents. Eng also worked as an attorney-adviser at the Justice Department.