The Center for Democracy and Technology is adding two big names to its roster.
The company halted its operation earlier this year after a Supreme Court ruling
• The former Democratic staff director for the House Ways and Means Committee, Askia Suruma, is now...
Rep. Frank Wolf said disclosure rules for foreign funding might need to be updated.
New poll results are worse than a month ago.
• Venn Strategies hired Elizabeth Brooks as a vice president.
The Small UAV Coalition has been meeting behind the scenes with federal officials.
Erin Gulick will manage congressional affairs for the bank.
Liberal activists are using campaigns, boycotts to pull corporate America to the left.
The fund has been involved with several prominent American billionaires.
The pay hike applies to thousands of companies with federal contracts.
• Douglas Proxmire has left Squire Patton Boggs to join the government contracts group in Venable’s...
Cheryl Jaeger, who worked for former Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.), will now be a part of the...
• BUSINESS. Williams & Jensen signed seven new clients recently, including the Center for...
Former Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) has joined Levick to help build out its work for foreign clients.
A Sunni group is seeking a new "semi-autonomous region" in Iraq.
Business groups are setting aside their differences to sign up voters for November.
Lawmakers thwarted in push to expose political intelligence industry are back to finish job.
• AGRICULTURE. Former Sen. Blanche Lincoln’s (D-Ark.) Lincoln Policy Group has signed two new...