The Hill staff 02/09/16 05:57 PM EST
Business & Lobbying
K Street isn’t just for lobbyists anymore.
Frank Keating will be a partner at the firm.
Conservatives want less spending on domestic programs, said Rep. Bill Flores.
• Smiths Group, a multinational corporation, has hired Lisa Ceglia as its vice president of...
Marjorie Dannenfelser heads one of the country’s leading groups against abortion.
It's Ryan's first formal meeting with Obama since he became Speaker.
Officials may have given “false declarations to federal courts," Sen. Grassley warned.
Some entertainers are reportedly "more interested" by the possible presence of Donald Trump.
• TRANSPORTATION. California Strategies is working for the Consulate General of Japan in San...
DraftKings and FanDuel spent mightily in the last three months of 2015.
Most of K Street’s 20 largest firms saw their advocacy fees rise in 2015.
The number of stocks hitting record lows was the highest since 2008.
The Center for Clean Air Policy has named William Tyndall as its new CEO, effective Feb. 16. He...
So far, only a few Republican presidential candidates back Obama's agreement.
It's Jeff Shockey's third time through the revolving door.
• The Electronic Transactions Association has added Rebecca Anderson to its advocacy team, where...
The measure would limit exemptions under the Freedom of Information Act.
Hagan is staying mum on whether she’ll become a registered lobbyist at Akin Gump.
Dan Durham is one of three recent major departures from the insurance trade group.
• The National Institutes of Health has signed a contract worth as much as $1.7 million with ...
• K STREET. Former Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) has registered two new clients: TracFone Wireless...
• RJS Guam, a company that has previously won federal contracts for sea transportation, won a five-...
An elite group spent a combined $714 million to lobby Washington in 2015.
Opposing the mandate was long thought to be political suicide in Iowa.
• HEALTHCARE. Thorn Run Partners is lobbying for Express Scripts, a pharmacy benefits management...
The fight is pitting New York and Texas against Vermont and Iowa.
Anti-smoking groups say they can deliver new Democratic support for the trade pact.
• Jeff Farrah on Monday stepped into his new role as the vice president of government relations at...
Wendy Sherman is one of two top former diplomats joining the former secretary's advisory firm.
Amazon's primary corporate arm spent around $9 million on lobbying in 2015.
PhRMA spent $18.32 million on lobbying in 2015, up from $16.51 million in 2014.
Welcome to 2016: You are now free to lobby.
The Republican wants to “create the biggest cybersecurity practice in the world.”
Thomas J. Donohue swiped at candidates who advocate “walling off America.”
The U.S. Agency for International Development awarded a $16.3 million contract to Cardno Emerging...
Linda Reinstein has become an advocate, an educator and an activist.
• FINANCIAL SERVICES. Chuck Cunningham, a longtime former lobbyist for the National Rifle...
A pair of legal challenges filed by the developer could become a big headache.
A new batch of filings brings the so-called Super-PAC Man’s total to 752.