• RJS Guam, a company that has previously won federal contracts for sea transportation, won a five-...
An elite group spent a combined $714 million to lobby Washington in 2015.
Opposing the mandate was long thought to be political suicide in Iowa.
• HEALTHCARE. Thorn Run Partners is lobbying for Express Scripts, a pharmacy benefits management...
The fight is pitting New York and Texas against Vermont and Iowa.
Anti-smoking groups say they can deliver new Democratic support for the trade pact.
• Jeff Farrah on Monday stepped into his new role as the vice president of government relations at...
Wendy Sherman is one of two top former diplomats joining the former secretary's advisory firm.
Amazon's primary corporate arm spent around $9 million on lobbying in 2015.
PhRMA spent $18.32 million on lobbying in 2015, up from $16.51 million in 2014.
Welcome to 2016: You are now free to lobby.
The Republican wants to “create the biggest cybersecurity practice in the world.”
Thomas J. Donohue swiped at candidates who advocate “walling off America.”
The U.S. Agency for International Development awarded a $16.3 million contract to Cardno Emerging...
Linda Reinstein has become an advocate, an educator and an activist.
• FINANCIAL SERVICES. Chuck Cunningham, a longtime former lobbyist for the National Rifle...
A pair of legal challenges filed by the developer could become a big headache.
A new batch of filings brings the so-called Super-PAC Man’s total to 752.
• Molly Haigh has been named as the communications director at the Progressive Change Campaign...
A number of athletes have said the rubber turf infill is linked to cancer.