By Emily Goodin - 09/25/12 01:21 PM EDT
Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.
“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.
“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,” she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.
She then began singing a slow, seductive version of “Like a Virgin” while rolling around on a piano top.
Madonna first revealed her body art in early September, during her performance at Yankee stadium in New York.
More from The Hill:
• Poll: Voters say they are worse off, but pick Obama on economy
• Consumer confidence rises sharply on optimism about jobs
• GOP says Solis still dodging questions on sequester layoffs
• Rep. King delays suit against Obama immigration policy
• Lockheed Martin’s new CEO thrust into sequester fight
• Marines charged in 'desecration incident' of Taliban fighters
• Ryan criticizes refs for call in disputed Packers game
• More than 50 members of Congress just say no to Twitter
The outspoken, controversial singer was on the second night of her Washington, D.C. stop in her “MDNA” tour.
Between performing fan favorites such as “Express Yourself” and “Vogue,” she paused twice to discuss politics.
In her endorsement, Madonna touted Obama's support of gay rights in a profanity-filled monologue about the president.
She also spoke of the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr., noting “and now it's amazing to think we have an African-American in the White House.”
She added: “So they didn't die for nothing.”
She ended her speech by shouting of Obama: “So vote for him, OK godd---it!”
Later in the show she admitted: “I get a little worked up about some subjects.”