By Pete Kasperowicz - 01/26/11 02:52 PM EST
2) After funding is terminated, use any unused money to pay for security at Presidential nominating conventions, from Rep. Kathy Castor (D-Fla.).
3) Alter the bill so that funding for presidential campaigns is maintained, also from Rep. Castor.
4) Prohibit entities that receive federal funds from advocating the election or defeat of a presidential candidate, from Rep. Niki Tsongas (D-Mass.).
5) Alter the bill so taxpayers can still voluntarily finance presidential campaigns through additional donations made when taxes are filed, from Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.).
6) A similar amendment from Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Wis.) that would allow voluntary taxpayer contributions.