Four Republican freshmen were added to the Small Business panel: Marco RubioMarco RubioChina’s 'ban' on North Korean coal isn't the tough stance it seems Rubio moves to name street outside Russian embassy after slain opposition leader THE MEMO: Trump takes the fight to Congress MORE (Fla.), Rand PaulRand PaulSenate GOP to huddle Wednesday on ObamaCare repeal strategy Cruz, Lee, Paul demand 'full repeal' of ObamaCare Top House conservatives won't back draft ObamaCare replacement MORE (Ky.), Kelly AyotteKelly AyotteLewandowski saw no evidence of voter fraud in New Hampshire NH governor 'not aware’ of major voter fraud Former NH AG: 'Allegations of voter fraud in NH are baseless' MORE (N.H.) and Moran.
Following is a list of the full GOP membership on those and other committees:
• Senate Appropriations — Thad CochranThad CochranA guide to the committees: Senate Mulvaney sworn in as White House budget chief Senate confirms Mulvaney to be Trump’s budget chief MORE (Miss.), Mitch McConnellMitch McConnellSenate GOP to huddle Wednesday on ObamaCare repeal strategy Ryan: Trump 'a chairman' who 'delegates the details' Five things to watch for in Trump’s address MORE (Ky.), Richard Shelby (Ala.), Kay Bailey Hutchison (Texas), Lamar AlexanderLamar AlexanderObamaCare quietly leaves mark on Medicare despite repeal push GOP governors confront Medicaid divide A guide to the committees: Senate MORE (Tenn.), Susan CollinsSusan CollinsSenate GOP to huddle Wednesday on ObamaCare repeal strategy Intel Committee Dems huddle amid fight over Russia probe House Dem forces GOP to take recorded vote on Trump tax returns MORE (Maine), Lisa MurkowskiLisa MurkowskiTrump’s unconventional new guru for messaging GOP governors confront Medicaid divide GOP senator won't vote to defund Planned Parenthood MORE (Alaska), Lindsey GrahamLindsey GrahamSpeaker Ryan faces crucial stretch March is the biggest month for GOP in a decade The Hill's 12:30 Report MORE (S.C.), Kirk, Coats, Roy BluntRoy BluntA guide to the committees: Senate Judiciary Committee wants briefing, documents on Flynn resignation Intel Dem: House GOP now open to investigating Flynn MORE (Mo.), Moran, Hoeven, Johnson.
• Senate Finance — Chuck GrassleyChuck GrassleyGOP senator grilled over DeVos vote during town hall Big Pharma must address high drug prices ObamaCare fix hinges on Medicaid clash in Senate MORE (Iowa), Orrin HatchOrrin HatchHow to marry housing policy and tax reform for millions of Americans Though flawed, complex Medicaid block grants have fighting chance A guide to the committees: Senate MORE (Utah), Olympia Snowe (Maine), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Mike CrapoMike CrapoA guide to the committees: Senate Time for the feds to deregulate gun suppressors Senate votes to repeal transparency rule for oil companies MORE (Idaho), Pat RobertsPat RobertsThe buzzword everyone can agree on in the health debate: RESTORE A guide to the committees: Senate Angst in GOP over Trump's trade agenda MORE (Kan.), John Ensign (Nev.), Mike EnziMike EnziLawmakers fundraise amid rising town hall pressure A guide to the committees: Senate GOP senators unveil bill to give Congress control of consumer bureau budget MORE (Wyo.), John CornynJohn CornynSpeaker Ryan faces crucial stretch Governors: Trump says he's crafting his own ObamaCare plan Senate's No. 2 Republican pushing gun bill MORE (Texas), Tom CoburnTom CoburnCoburn: Trump's tweets aren't presidential The road ahead for America’s highways Rethinking taxation MORE (Okla.), John ThuneJohn ThuneSenate confirms Wilbur Ross as Commerce secretary Yahoo reveals new details about security Conquering Trump returns to conservative summit MORE (S.D.).
• Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs — Shelby, Crapo, Bob CorkerBob CorkerA guide to the committees: Senate Republicans play clean up on Trump's foreign policy GOP Congress unnerved by Trump bumps MORE (Tenn.), Jim DeMint (S.C.), David VitterDavid VitterMercury brings on former Sen. Vitter, two others Lobbying World Bottom Line MORE (La.), Mike JohannsMike JohannsTo buy a Swiss company, ChemChina must pass through Washington Republican senator vows to block nominees over ObamaCare co-ops Revisiting insurance regulatory reform in a post-crisis world MORE (Neb.), Toomey, Kirk, Moran, Roger WickerRoger WickerA guide to the committees: Senate Pruitt confirmation sets stage for Trump EPA assault Price huddles with Senate GOP on ObamaCare MORE (Miss.).
• Senate Budget — Grassley, Enzi, Jeff SessionsJeff SessionsSessions: We want to avoid a 'big brawl' over immigration enforcement Sessions warns of rise in violent crime Sessions: 'We don't need to be legalizing marijuana' MORE (Ala.), Crapo, Ensign, Cornyn, Graham, Thune, Portman, Toomey, Johnson.
• Joint Economic Committee — DeMint, Coats, Lee, Toomey.
• Small Business — Snowe, Vitter, Jim RischJim RischA guide to the committees: Senate Ryan tries to save tax plan Senate GOP votes to silence Warren after speech against Sessions MORE, (Idaho), Rubio, Paul, Ayotte, Enzi, Scott Brown (Mass.), Moran.