By Vicki Needham - 01/27/11 07:17 PM EST
Four Republican freshmen were added to the Small Business panel: Marco RubioMarco RubioFlorida's GOP governor urges Congress to approve Zika funding Shellshocked GOP donors give Trump a second look Never Trump voices face tough decision MORE (Fla.), Rand PaulRand PaulMcConnell pledges to support Trump GOP operative Ed Rollins joins pro-Trump super-PAC Overnight Energy: Clinton makes her pitch to coal country MORE (Ky.), Kelly AyotteKelly AyotteThe Trail 2016: And then there was one GOP senator: I look forward to working with Trump Democrats race to link GOP incumbents to Trump MORE (N.H.) and Moran.
Following is a list of the full GOP membership on those and other committees:
• Senate Appropriations — Thad CochranThad CochranFirst US Zika death reported in Puerto Rico Overnight Healthcare: Medicare fight looms on Capitol Hill Senate GOP hardening stance against emergency funding for Zika MORE (Miss.), Mitch McConnellMitch McConnellMcConnell pledges to support Trump The Hill's 12:30 Report Garland confirmation vital to fair consideration of SCOTUS cases MORE (Ky.), Richard Shelby (Ala.), Kay Bailey Hutchison (Texas), Lamar AlexanderLamar AlexanderDemocrats block energy spending bill over Iran amendment Overnight Finance: Puerto Rico pressure builds; Big tariff vote Wednesday Senate votes to increase wind energy funding MORE (Tenn.), Susan CollinsSusan CollinsThe Trail 2016: And then there was one Maine Republican senator suggests she could back Trump Larry Wilmore, Sting party in DC ahead of WHCD MORE (Maine), Lisa MurkowskiLisa MurkowskiThe Hill's 12:30 Report Bishop eyes new Puerto Rico bill after recess Week ahead: Senate looks to wrap up energy, water spending bill MORE (Alaska), Lindsey GrahamLindsey GrahamNever Trump voices face tough decision Trump: GOP critics can come back after my 'two terms' Graham: GOP has 'lost its way' on Trump MORE (S.C.), Kirk, Coats, Roy BluntRoy BluntOvernight Healthcare: Medicare fight looms on Capitol Hill Senate GOP hardening stance against emergency funding for Zika Senate Dems accuse GOP of walking away from Zika deal MORE (Mo.), Moran, Hoeven, Johnson.
• Senate Finance — Chuck GrassleyChuck GrassleyAdvocacy group seeks probe into DOD statements on sexual assault Social Security moves to block the mentally ill from purchasing guns GOP group enlists public with opposition research app MORE (Iowa), Orrin HatchOrrin HatchInversion rule: latest example of government overreach Supreme Court wrestles with corruption law IRS: Annual unpaid tax liability was 8B MORE (Utah), Olympia Snowe (Maine), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Mike CrapoMike CrapoHousing groups argue Freddie Mac's loss should spur finance reform Bipartisan effort seeks end to budget gimmicks Republicans mum on possibility of Trump filling Supreme Court seat MORE (Idaho), Pat RobertsPat RobertsLet’s stand with retired military leaders to get healthy school meals over the finish line Investments in research and development are investments in American jobs GOP senator blocks Obama Army nominee over Guantanamo MORE (Kan.), John Ensign (Nev.), Mike EnziMike EnziGOP blocks slate of Obama judicial nominees Overnight Finance: New rules proposed to curb Wall Street pay GOP senator tries to tie 'No budget, no pay' to funding bill MORE (Wyo.), John CornynJohn CornynGOP urged to confirm Supreme Court nominee after Trump win Judiciary Dems seek hearing on voting rights First US Zika death reported in Puerto Rico MORE (Texas), Tom CoburnTom CoburnGOP faces existential threat Sanders tops 2016 field in newly deleted tweets The Hill's 12:30 Report MORE (Okla.), John ThuneJohn ThuneAir traffic control plan faces tough fight ahead GOP blasts Obama for slow economic growth Overnight Tech: Business data deals on FCC agenda MORE (S.D.).
• Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs — Shelby, Crapo, Bob CorkerBob CorkerHousing groups argue Freddie Mac's loss should spur finance reform Iran and heavy water: Five things to know Trump seeks approval from foreign policy experts, but hits snags MORE (Tenn.), Jim DeMint (S.C.), David VitterDavid VitterSenators aim to bolster active shooter training 5 takeaways from Mike Lee’s leadership bid Republicans demand shift in Obama’s ISIS strategy MORE (La.), Mike JohannsMike JohannsTo buy a Swiss company, ChemChina must pass through Washington Republican senator vows to block nominees over ObamaCare co-ops Revisiting insurance regulatory reform in a post-crisis world MORE (Neb.), Toomey, Kirk, Moran, Roger WickerRoger WickerOvernight Healthcare: Senate making headway on Zika funding DNC head: Republicans ‘dropping like flies’ from convention Campaign chief to vulnerables: Stay away from GOP convention MORE (Miss.).
• Senate Budget — Grassley, Enzi, Jeff SessionsJeff SessionsMaine Republican senator suggests she could back Trump Trump snags third House committee chair endorsement Trump seeks approval from foreign policy experts, but hits snags MORE (Ala.), Crapo, Ensign, Cornyn, Graham, Thune, Portman, Toomey, Johnson.
• Joint Economic Committee — DeMint, Coats, Lee, Toomey.
• Small Business — Snowe, Vitter, Jim RischJim RischSen. Cory Gardner endorses Cruz GOP lawmakers vie for convention power GOP senator on endorsing Cruz: 'I guess it depends on your definition' MORE, (Idaho), Rubio, Paul, Ayotte, Enzi, Scott Brown (Mass.), Moran.