By Julian Pecquet - 12/15/11 12:38 PM EST
• National Institutes of Health (NIH): $30.7 billion, $299 million more than last year and $758 million less than the president's request;
• Administration for Children and Families (ACF): $29.2 billion, $855 million less than last year but $327 million more than the president requested;
• Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA): $6.5 billion, which is $41 million below last year's level and $848 million below the budget request. Community Health Centers get $1.6 billion, same as last year;
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): $6.1 billion, $38 million more than last year but $269 million less than the president's request;
• Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): The spending bill contains $3.9 billion for CMS Program Management, which is $241 million over last year's level and $517 million below the president's request; and
• Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA): $3.5 billion, a $27 million cut from last year's level and $73 million less than what the president asked for.