By Julian Pecquet - 10/12/12 01:32 PM EDT
• Biden blames intelligence community for changing story about Libya attack
• Biden calls Romney position on Syria 'whole lot of verbiage'
• Biden, Ryan argue over removing 'surge' troops from Afghanistan
• Biden, Ryan trade barbs on Iran
• Ryan, Biden clash over handling of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
In other news:
The U.N.'s cultural agency is suffering its "worst ever financial situation" ever after the United States, its biggest contributor, froze funding last year, UNESCO's chief said. [Reuters]
The Obama administration is considering backing a military intervention to dislodge radical Islamists from Mali, the State Department's top Africa official told The Washington Post.
Do you have an event or upcoming report you'd like to share? Any comments / complaints / suggestions?
Please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 202-628-8527
Follow me on Twitter @JPecquetTheHill