By Sara Jerome - 09/13/10 06:52 PM EDT
Members of Congress:
· Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney (D-N.Y.), 14th District of New York
· Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-Ca.), 12th District of California
· Congressman Ted PoeTed PoeThe Hill's 12:30 Report Overnight Healthcare: Justices split on ObamaCare contraception case Conservative backlash against tort reform bill surprised GOP sponsor MORE (R-Texas), 2nd District of Texas
· Congressman Christopher H. Smith (R-N.J.), 4th District of New Jersey
· Congresswoman Linda Smith, Former Member of Congress
· Ms. Francey Hakes, National Coordinator for Child, Exploitation Prevention and Interdiction, United States Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
· Mr. Ernie Allen, President & CEO, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Alexandria, Va.
· Ms. Tina Frundt, Executive Director/Founder, Courtney’s House, Washington, D.C.
· Mr. Nicholas Sensley, Chief of Police, Truckee Police Department, Truckee, Calif.
· Ms. Suzanna Tiapula, Director, National Center for Prosecution of Child Abuse, National District Attorneys Association, Alexandria, Va.
· Ms. Deborah Richardson, Chief Program Officer, Women’s Funding Network, San Francisco, Calif.
· Mr. William “Clint” Powell, Director, Customer Service and Law Enforcement Relations, Craigslist, San Francisco, Calif.
· Ms. Elizabeth “Liz” McDougall, Partner at Perkins Coie, LLP, Seattle, Wash.