Political Data Analyst
i360 is the leading data and technology provider for the pro-free market political and advocacy community, supporting organizations that promote free enterprise and smaller government. i360 is seeking a Political Data Analyst to join its Data Services team to assist with data ingestion and complex data targeting fulfillment. i360 is a dynamic workplace sitting on the leading edge of politics, technology, and business and we are seeking team members who are as excited about our cause as they are about building the next generation of political technology.
- Use T-SQL to extract data, run counts, and run data services jobs in support of the customer team.
- Work with customer team to determine best ways to meet client needs and requests.
- Use internal ticketing system to track and manage workflows.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, refine, and optimize processes in fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in grassroots operations and/or campaign work is preferred
- Prior training or experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 or other prior coding language preferred
- An interest in promoting free market issues is required
- Ability to maintain a consistent schedule during office hours is required
- Ability to work occasional weekend hours is required
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and remain adaptable to priority changes as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veteran
To apply click here