Non-Profit Administration Manager
More than just a job, the Center for Shared Services (CSS) is providing an opportunity to make a difference. CSS is seeking to hire a Non-Profit Administration Manager to assist the General Counsel in day to day administrative related activities including employment tax registrations, state license and registrations, insurance matters, contract and other agreement management, as well as other general office duties. Qualified candidates will have knowledge of non-profits and state or municipal registrations.
- Manage office affairs related to the administration of non-profit organization.
- Drive office administrative functions and ensure employee efforts support organizational goals and objectives.
- Complete client employment tax registrations.
- Handle client state license and registrations.
- Collect and track documents for client projects.
- Assist or track insurance matters.
- Assist in general corporate matters.
- The above describes general job duties and responsibilities and is not a complete listing of all job duties.
- Incumbents may be required to perform additional tasks related to these duties.
- 1-3 years of office experience required, preferably with a non-profit
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail, task-oriented, and the ability to manage multiple and high priority tasks
- Comprehensive skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong writing, research, and oral communication skills
- Tact and courtesy are essential
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veteran
To apply click here