Arlington, VA| Administrative| Full-Time
Bill of Rights Institute (BRI) seeks an Administrative Assistant who is entrepreneurial minded, detail-oriented, and customer-focused. The ideal candidate would be responsible for significantly increasing the operational efficiency of the office, while balancing the various responsibilities of being a personal assistant to the president of the organization. BRI’s mission is to educate young people about the words and ideas of America's Founders, the liberties guaranteed in the Founding documents, and how the Founding principles continue to affect and shape a free society.
- Ensure the office operates in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Create office systems including organizing office operations and procedures, managing supply inventory, and maintaining office equipment.
- Provide administrative support to the president, including calendar management and travel coordination.
- Support meetings and events by preparing reports, presentations, memorandums, and correspondence.
- Support team activities to include data management, record keeping, and research.
- A friendly, professional and positive in person and phone presence is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity required
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and various office equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information with discretion and integrity
- Interest and knowledge of the U.S. Constitution with a passion for free market, conservative education
Equal Opportunity Employer / Minorities / Female / Disabled / Veteran
To apply click here