Internet Security Alliance
ISAlliance is a cross sector, international trade association created by EIA and Carnegie Mellon University expressly to represent corporate users interests with respect to information security. It has a footprint of several thousand members on 4 continents. ISAlliance provides its membership with a combination of technical, legal, policy and business services designed to assist them in improving their corporate cyber security. Among the high profile activities the ISAlliance is currently involved in are:
- developing a handbook for CFOs to address corporate cyber events from a financial perspective,
- developing a framework of standards and practices to secure the international IT supply chain,
- creating market incentives to facilitate increased investment in corporate information security,
- developing a 21st century policy platform for the next presidential Administration and
- Securing the VOIP (Voice over Internet protocol) platform.