By Geneva Sands - 01/25/12 01:00 AM EST
President Obama delivered his third State of the Union address before a joint session of Congress Tuesday.
The president's speech was followed by the Republican response given by Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels.
For the latest State of the Union coverage and analysis from The Hill:
And see what our contributors and guest bloggers are saying:
- Rep. Fred Upton: A 2012 agenda we should all agree on
- Rep. John Mica: Congress must pass long-term transportation, jobs measures
- Rep. Raúl Grijalva: President must stay the course on our economic values
- Sen. Tom Harkin: Time to rebuild the middle class
- Rep. Bill Shuster: Small business critical to defense innovation
- Rep. Michael Honda: Congress 2012: It’s time to lead
- Sens. Mark Udall and Lisa Murkowski: Success through cooperation
- Rep. Steny Hoyer: Our economic recovery can create opportunities for all
- Sen. James Inhofe: Holding Obama to his word on energy projects
- Rep. Barbara Lee: Fair economy necessary to pursue national goals