© Greg Nash
Hillary ClintonHillary Diane Rodham ClintonTrump defends indicted GOP congressman GOP lawmaker says he expects to be indicted over FBI investigation Why it's time for conservatives to accept the 2020 election results and move on MORE won all six casino sites in Las Vegas as Saturday’s Nevada Democratic caucuses are still underway, according to MSNBC.
It's a boost for the former secretary of State as she seeks to bounce back after rival Bernie SandersBernie SandersWhite House: Window for finalizing sweeping budget package 'closing' Jayapal says tuition-free community college 'probably won't' be in spending plan Progressives see budget deal getting close after Biden meeting MORE’s resounding victory in New Hampshire.
Nevada journalist Jon Ralston reported on MSNBC:
- At Caesars Palace, Clinton won 28 delegates compared to Sanders’s 12 delegates. Clinton is holding a campaign rally at this location Saturday afternoon.
- At Harrah’s Hotel, Clinton won 25 to 11.
- At the Wynn Las Vegas, Clinton won 15 to 9.
- At Paris Las Vegas Hotel, Clinton won 13 to 6.
- At Rio Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Clinton won 5 to 3.
Despite the casino wins, Clinton holds a narrow lead over the Vermont senator overall, 51.5 percent to 48.4 percent, with 42 percent of precincts reporting, according to The New York Times.
- Updated at 5:14 p.m.