Conservative provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos announced Friday that he has secured $12 million in funding to start a media company.
Yiannopoulos said in a Facebook post that he has secured the funding from undisclosed investors and has hired a "seasoned media executive" to manage a 30-person team based in Miami.
The new company will be titled MILO, Inc. and will manage his books, tours, merchandise, as well as TV and radio "opportunities." The alt-right figure said his media company would be aimed at "the destruction of political correctness and the progressive left."
"This isn't some vanity nameplate on a personal blog. This is a fully tooled-up talent factory and management company dedicated to the destruction of political correctness and the progressive left," Yiannopoulos said in the post.
"I will spend every waking moment of the rest of my life making the lives of journalists, professors, politicians, feminists, Black Lives Matter activists and other professional victims a living hell," he added.
Yiannopoulos announced plans to start an independent media company in February following his resignation from Breitbart News in the wake of outcry over his years-old comments about sexual relationships between "younger boys and older men."
He announced last week plans for a "huge" comeback tour later this year.