You've probably already had lunch, but here's a subtle dose of irony for dessert. And some more choice offerings:
- The Supreme Court upholds gun restrictions for domestic abuser. Reid Wilson has the story.
- Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.), chairman of the House Republican Conference, who has guest-hosted Laura Ingraham's conservative radio talk show, seeks to block the Fairness Doctrine. Jeremy P. Jacobs has the story.
- Pork critic goes after earmarks in wake of PMA lobbying scandal.
- Senate advances the D.C. Voting Rights Act, and Ron Christie comments on the Pundits Blog.
- Two points of view on the cross case before the Supreme Court: American Center for Law and Justice Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow and Americans United for the Separation of Church and State face off.