The official who was previously tapped by former President Obama to lead the U.S. response to the Ebola crisis, slammed the White House physician’s recent memo summarizing President TrumpDonald John TrumpDavid Axelrod after Ginsburg cancer treatment: Supreme Court vacancy could 'tear this country apart' EU says it will 'respond in kind' if US slaps tariffs on France Ginsburg again leaves Supreme Court with an uncertain future MORE’s second physical health exam in office. 

“No doctor can predict someone’s future health,” Ronald Klain, who also served as chief of staff to former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenBiden evokes 1968, asks voters to imagine if Obama had been assassinated Biden blasts Trump's 'embarrassing' actions heading into G-7 summit Steyer calls on DNC to expand polling criteria for debates MORE, said in a tweet on Saturday morning. 

“This is a disgrace to an office with a great tradition of professionalism. Just another institution turned into a joke by a President determined to make anyone willing to submit an instrument of his lies,” he continued.

ADVERTISEMENT

His tweet came a day after Sean Conley, the physician to the president, declared in a memo summarizing Trump’s recent exam that he was in “very good health.”

Conley also said in the brief memo that he anticipates the president would remain in good health “for the duration of his presidency, and beyond.” 

The memo did not provide further details about the president’s assessment.

Conley said reports and recommendations regarding the president’s health are “still being finalized,” indicating more information could be released at a later date.

The exam marked the second physical Trump received as president.