Rappers Travis Scott and Drake along with companies Apple and Live Nation have been named in a $750 million lawsuit over the deaths and injuries at the Astroworld Festival in Houston earlier this month.

The suit filed Monday by attorney Tony Buzbee includes other security and music companies involved in the festival, where 10 people suffered fatal injuries in a crowd rush during Scott’s performance, the Los Angeles Times reported

Buzbee is representing multiple people including the family of Axel Acosta, who died at the concert after they were trampled. 

ADVERTISEMENT

“When Axel collapsed, he was trampled by those fighting to prevent themselves from being crushed,” the lawsuit alleges. “As he lay there under a mass of humanity, dying, the music played and streamed on — for almost forty minutes.”

The lawsuit alleges authorities knew there were too many Scott fans for security to handle, according to the local outlet.

"HFD [Houston Fire Department] personnel outside NRG gates declared a mass casualty event at 9:38 pm," the lawsuit says. "Despite this declaration, Defendant Webster [Jacques Bermon Webster II, who’s known professionally as Travis Scott] continued the show for another forty minutes, even introducing and performing with Defendant Graham [Drake]. These Defendants continued to perform, despite accounts that lifeless bodies being passed through the crowd in full view of the stage."

Live Nation told the Times they “will address all legal matters at the appropriate time” and are working with authorities on the investigation. 

The lawsuit follows one filed by attorney Ben Crump on behalf of 200 people regarding the deadly festival. 

Scott has offered an apology for the events that unfolded and said he would be paying for the funerals of those who died.

The Hill has reached out to Live Nation, Apple and a representative for Scott for comment.