President Trump's departing White House press secretary, Sean Spicer, has turned down an offer to compete on the next season of ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."
TMZ reported Thursday that a source close to Spicer says he isn't interested in doing the show due to his busy fall schedule.
Spicer will have an "overwhelming number of commitments in the Fall," the source told TMZ.
Plus, "he's not a good dancer."
The celebrity dance competition show told Page Six last month that it was interested in having Spicer on the show. Spicer has reportedly been seen exiting meetings with executives at several networks, including ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox News, in Manhattan recently.
Spicer resigned as White House press secretary in July after Trump hired Anthony Scaramucci to be White House communications director. Trump reportedly requested that Spicer stay on, but Spicer declined to do so and told the president that hiring Scaramucci was a major mistake.
Spicer told Fox News that he resigned in order to avoid "too many cooks in the kitchen."
"I just thought it was in the best interest of our communications department, of our press organization to not have too many cooks in the kitchen," he told Fox News's Sean Hannity.
Scaramucci was forced out of the White House after just 10 days following public attacks on White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Stephen Bannon in a profanity-laden interview with The New Yorker.