A fire broke out early Saturday morning during the first night of the Coachella music festival in Indio, Cali.

The Riverside County Fire Department responded to the fire at the mobile shower unit at the Empire Polo Club grounds around 2:09 a.m. local time.

One trailer was destroyed and another was damaged but no injuries were reported.

Authorities said the blaze is still under investigation. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Lauren Levy, who witnessed the fire, told CNN that the incident was a painful reminder of the California wildfires that tore through the state last year.

"My fiancé, Marcel Vigneron, and I have an RV in the corner area close to where the fire was. It all happened a few minutes after 2 a.m., and the flames got high quickly," Levy said. "We were told at one point we had to vacate the premises, but then we were told it was OK and we could stay."

"There are many firefighters around here, thankfully, so they were able to put it out quickly, thank goodness, but what a scare," she added. "We were evacuated from our home in Malibu in November, so this shook me up, seeing fire so close again. The flames got high."