• The American Hotel & Lodging Association named Chip Rogers its president and CEO. He has been the president and CEO of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association since 2015. Rogers replaces Katherine Lugar, who was named president and CEO of the American Beverage Association in September.
• Blockchain has hired Michelle Bond as its global head of policy. She previously worked as the deputy head of global regulatory affairs at Bloomberg and before that was counsel at the Securities and Exchange Commission and Senate Banking Committee.
• Mark Epley, who was Speaker Paul Ryan's (R-Wis.) senior adviser and general counsel, was recently named general counsel of the Managed Funds Association. He will oversee regulatory and legal matters related to the association's policy initiatives.
• FTI Consulting's Strategic Communications group has named two new senior management directors. Patrick Creighton is now a senior managing director in the energy and natural resources sector. He previously was FTI Consulting's client engagement leader to the Producers for American Crude Oil Exports. Ana Heeren is now a senior managing director in the public affairs practice, where she leads Latin American and Caribbean business. She previously provided communications counsel to the government of Mexico about NAFTA modernization.
• The Outdoor Recreation Roundtable appointed Jessica Wahl its executive director. She previously directed the Outdoor Industry Association's outdoor recreation portfolio and before that worked at the Interior Department.