• Anthony Campau, former chief of staff and counselor in the U.S. Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the Office of Management and Budget, joined Clark Hill's government and public affairs practice as director of government regulation.
• Law and lobbying firm Becker named Alfonso Lopez a senior corporate and government relations consultant in the firm's federal lobbying practice. He previously was the assistant administrator for congressional and legislative affairs at the Small Business Administration in the Obama administration.
• Public affairs and government relations firm Venn Strategies named Elise Tollefson and Kevin Dowling vice presidents. They were previously legislative directors for House Republicans - Tollefson for Rep. Tom Reed (N.Y.) and Dowling for Rep. Lee Zeldin (N.Y.).
• Arjun Mody was named staff director for the Senate Republican Conference. He previously was a principal with lobbying shop S-3. Before that, Mody served as policy director for the Senate Republican Policy Committee under then-Chairman John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) and worked as counsel to former Sens. Elizabeth Dole (R-N.C.) and Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas).
• Erik Pederson joined the Semiconductor Industry Association as government affairs director. He previously was director of government relations the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
• Holtzman Vogel Josefiak Torchinsky announced that Matthew Petersen, former chairman of the Federal Election Commission, is joining as a partner.
• Ryan Hughes was promoted to senior account executive at the public affairs firm ROKK Solutions. He was previously an account executive.
• Dean Cannon, former executive vice president and chair of GrayRobinson's government affairs practice, as well as former Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, is now president and CEO of GrayRobinson.
• The American Academy of Family Physicians announced that Stephanie Quinn joined as director of the division of government relations. She previously was vice president for federal government affairs at CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, Baltimore.
• The Open Society Foundations announced Sarah Margon as their new director of foreign policy advocacy, effective Sept. 24. She previously was Washington director at Human Rights Watch and before that was senior foreign policy adviser to former Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.).
• Angela Ebiner joined lobbying shop Cassidy & Associates as a vice president. She previously worked at Arent Fox in government relations and before that was a senior legislative assistant to Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.).