• Hun Quach was named senior director of government relations at Under Armour. She was previously vice president of international trade at the Retail Industry Leaders Association and before that assistant U.S. trade representative for congressional affairs, as well as an international trade adviser on the Senate Finance Committee.
• The Institute of Makers of Explosives hired Michael Kennedy as vice president of government affairs. He previously was a policy adviser at Kennedy Law and Policy for more than three years and before that was associate general counsel at the National Mining Association.
• Lauren Broccoli joined the American Veterinary Medical Association as assistant director of government relations. She previously was a lobbyist with Lewis-Burke Associates for more than five years.
• The Grocery Manufacturers Association announced two new additions as it prepares to relaunch as the Consumer Brands Association in 2020. Roberta Wagner will be vice president of regulatory and technical affairs. She previously was the assistant administrator of the Office of Policy and Program Development at the Agriculture Department's Food Safety and Inspection Service. Spencer Pederson was named vice president of federal affairs and previously was director of federal affairs at the American Chemistry Council.
• Shirley & Banister Public Affairs announced the elevation of a new partner, Kevin McVicker. McVicker has been vice president since 2015. The firm is now renamed Shirley Banister McVicker Public Affairs.